Once again, I'd like to thank every participant, press agent, fan, and those who help me behind the scenes. I wouldn't be able to bring "Adaumbelle's Quest" to you without your support!
So be safe, have fun, and most of all enjoy the New Year!
I am so honored to be celebrating my 2nd Anniversary here at "Adaumbelle's Quest." It has been very exciting to have the continued opportunity to bring my love of entertainment and interviewing to so many people. I'm very humbled by the growth of "Adaumbelle's Quest" in this second year and hope that this expansion continues.
I may be the face of this site, but "Adaumbelle's Quest" would not be without each and everyone of you:
Every performer and artist I have had the opportunity to interview. The fact that you took time out of your lives to answer my questions is truly a dream come true for me.
Every press agent who has taken the time to help me get so many of my participants. I would not have been able to interview them without your assistance!
Each and every person who takes the time to read "Adaumbelle's Quest," whether it's on a daily, weekly, monthly, or a whenever I can basis. I'm thrilled to have your support and the reality that I have fans is another dream come true for me.
My many friends who provide me with guidance and support, allow me to talk their ear off about ideas, always there to answer my infinite amount of computer questions, and those who help me with my logos, business cards, and buttons. How would I manage this all on my own? I'm so lucky to have you in my life!
ITBA for your support and giving me a place to meet other theater bloggers.
My family for their constant love and support.
So once again, thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of the time, support, and love you give to me and this site. I'm amazed by these two years, not only of the growth of this site, but how this site has affected my personal growth. I'm so fortunate to have it and I don't take anyone who has ever had an interaction with this site for granted. Thank you for sticking by me and I hope you all continue to do so!
1. How do you decide who you want to interview? Initially it was artists and performers I have been a long time fan of, but it quickly became an outlet to also promote new talent I'm introduced to.
2. Who has been your best and worst interview? You'll have to wait for the book on this one! (hahahaha)...Seriously though, I just feel fortunate I've gotten to interview everyone I have because it's been a dream of mine to be part of the entertainment community and I finally feel like I'm starting to move in.
3. What are some of the most popular answers? That's really tough because everyone is so individualized in their answers, but if I had to choose, many people answer Meryl Streep when I ask "Who is the one person you haven't worked with that you would like to?"
It's pretty divided between Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts or they don't like corporate coffee places when I ask "Starbucks or Dunkin' Donuts?" It's also pretty divided between "Superman" or "Wonder Woman," though every now and then someone gets upset I only give choices for DC Comics. The reasoning behind that is growing up I wasn't a big comic book fan, so when I watched superhero cartoons on TV, I didn't know one was DC and one was Marvel. To me it was just a superhero. Plus, when I was thinking of these questions, I thought if two superheros were to have it out, it would be "Superman" and "Wonder Woman."
For "Boxers or Briefs"...most people answer boxer briefs, but briefs do seem to win out more over boxes, unless they go commando.
4. Favorite place to write? My apartment and sometimes on vacation, but anywhere that can just allow me to be with my thoughts and little distraction.
5. What's the best advice you've ever received? "The impossible is something that hasn't been tried"--Ernst Bulova. "You can't get a yes without asking the question."--Bob Trautman.
6. What's your proudest moment? The moment I realized I am finally living the life I always dreamed for myself, just in a completely different way than I imagined.
7. Favorite way to spend your day off? Sleeping in, going to the gym, catching up on TV shows, hanging with friends, taking a nap, going for a walk, or drinking a vanilla chai tea latte.
8. Favorite skin care product? Origins...Perfect World Toner, Perfect World for Eyes, Matte Scientist (which they recently discontinued...please bring it back!), Never A Dull Moment, Skin Diver, Checks and Balances, and Firefighter. I also used to love Susan Lucci's hair care products and her Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion.
9. Favorite TV Show? I'm sure there are many more, but this is what I could remember. Now: "90210," "Desperate Housewives," "Brothers and Sisters," "Modern Family," "Glee," "Cougar Town," "Mike and Molly," "Hot in Cleveland," and "Raising Hope." Then: "The Golden Girls," "Family Ties," "Beauty and the Beast," "Saved By The Bell," "California Dreams," "Beverly Hills 90210," "Melrose Place," "Donna Reed," "Bewitched," "Punky Brewster," "Mr. Belvedere," "Diff'rent Strokes," "Silver Spoons," "He-Man," "She-Ra," "GI Joe," "Superfriends," "Wonder Woman," "Ellen" (TV sitcom), "The Class," "Gobots," "Jem and the Holograms," "Bette," "Sordid Lives: The Series," "It's All Relative," "Strong Medicine," "Any Day Now," and "The Practice."
10. Favorite Comedian? Ellen DeGeneres, Wendy Liebman, Sandra Bernhard, Jessica Kirson, Leslie Jordan, Chelsea Handler, and Julie Halston.
11. Favorite kind of sundae? Cookies & Cream ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.
12. Peanut Butter: Crunchy or Smooth? Smooth, so it spreads perfectly when I make my yummy peanut butter and cheese sandwiches!